♥♥ Happy Valentine's Day ♥♥

by - Monday, February 14, 2011

                                                             Find me here,

                                                             And speak to me
                                                             I want to feel you
                                                            I need to hear you
                                                            You are the light
                                                 That's leading me to the place
                                                   Where I'll find peace... Again


                                                       You are the strength
                                                    That keeps me walking
                                                       You are the hope
                                                    That keeps me trusting
                                                         You are the life
                                                            To my soul
                                                     You are my purpose
                                                         You're everything

                                                                        "Men"
                                               Shirt and Necklace: ::TFG:: 50 L$
                                          Pants: [M2M] [ Event: A feira ] Valentine's Day 
Hair: ploom 200 L$

                                                                   *Woman*  
                                                         Dress: ::TFG:: 70 L$
                                             Bag : [M2M] [ Event: A feira ] Valentine's Day

You May Also Like

0 coments