( R E D ) M I N T NEW !
I'm here to talk about the big Release of ( R E D ) M I N T,
she came with a wonderful NEW collection of hair from different coiffure, where you can inclement a second portion stretching the length of the hair and leaving your taste, check it out, I'll talk more about it in the next post.
she came with a wonderful NEW collection of hair from different coiffure, where you can inclement a second portion stretching the length of the hair and leaving your taste, check it out, I'll talk more about it in the next post.
The MayCreations is coming with an incredible hunting, collecting of eggs where the ultimate prize, is that teddy bear that comes with the script and pose, where you can run your AO or pose without his leave of his arm, or the position you safe, not to mention other items that earn while collecting eggs ... these feet, bracelets and accessories are part of the mouth of an Outfit including shorts and tops for just 50 L$ in !K&L! go running to check out these wonders took the hint in BLOG The Killer Kitten =^.^=, thank you all.
"Men"
Tattoo: [Glue Ink] ~*CAPTURE TATTOO *~ NEW !
Pants: [Glue Ink] Skinny jeans (Light Blue)
Blindfold: Illusions Silk Blindfold
Hooves: Panda Express Tribal Legs 150 L$
*Woman*
Skin: Curio GP: Acorn [Dark] Pout-PFJ Exclusive 500 L$
Pants: [Glue Ink] Skinny jeans (Black)
Hair: ( R E D ) M I N T ~ Hair No.05 (F) ~ Pale NEW !
Tattoo: [Glue Ink] ~*CAPTURE TATTOO *~ NEW !
Scarf: [Glue Ink] *~Purple Scarf~*
Top: ::TOXIC KITTY:: [Anchors away Tank top] Dollarbie
Bear: MayCreations Easter Hunt
Hooves: !K&L! Sexy Spring Faun Outfit 50 L$































0 coments