(AMD) + P10 + (::. THESHE::.) NEWS ! *
Apple May Designs has just released two beautiful items, the first is this outfit called: Ira, very sexy, the outfit consists of a white half transparent blouse and a short basic short jeans very cute, the second innovation is the new skin called: Teegan, the face is very beautiful and half in the next post I will talk more of the skin.
P10 is participating in the fair Shoe Fair, the fair and you find these wonderful shoes, with texture and realistic, really incredible.
(::. THESHE::.) launched a call tattoo: Tattoo Naia, very beautiful, she covers the entire body including the face, since I have classified some of my tattoos Tracks <3
P10 is participating in the fair Shoe Fair, the fair and you find these wonderful shoes, with texture and realistic, really incredible.
(::. THESHE::.) launched a call tattoo: Tattoo Naia, very beautiful, she covers the entire body including the face, since I have classified some of my tattoos Tracks <3
Outfit: Apple May Design Ira NEW !
Tattoo: (.::THESHE::.)Tattoo Naia NEW !






























0 coments